Our practice is committed to providing you and your family with safe, gentle, high-quality dental care. We understand that you, or your child, may feel anxious about visiting the dentist. We are sensitive to your needs, and it is our goal to make you feel comfortable visiting our practice while providing the best care possible.
Whatever your dental problem, Lisa J. Murray, DMD can be your solution for a lifetime! Call our South Hamilton, MA dental office today!
Your first visit is all about you – your comfort, your happiness, and your health.
For adults, your first visit, Dr. Murray will:
- Review your dental and medical history forms.
- Take any necessary X-rays of your teeth and mouth.
- Perform a thorough oral cancer evaluation.
- Assess your periodontal status (gum health) and make recommendations on what kind of cleaning you will require.
- Evaluate your teeth for any cavities, fractures and old, defective fillings.
- Assess the health of your TMJ.
After your initial evaluation is complete, Dr. Murray will discuss her findings and help you create your own individual treatment plan, and answer any questions that you may have. At that point your cleaning appointment will be scheduled. Children will have their initial exam and cleaning done at the same visit in the hygienist's schedule.
Bring your smile, but also remember to bring these with you to your first appointment:
- Your three completed and signed patient information forms
- Your insurance information, if applicable
Regular checkups are an important part of maintaining a healthy smile!
The American Dental Association recommends visiting your dentist every six months for regular checkups and routine teeth cleanings to keep your teeth and gums healthy.
We understand that you have a busy schedule, so when you're preparing to visit the dentist, please remember that your appointments can last between 45 and 90 minutes.